- Acupuncture is one of the oldest healing practices in the world and originated in China over 5000 years ago. As part of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), acupuncture is based on the concept that disease results from disruption in the flow of qi and imbalance in the forces of yin and yang. The term acupuncture describes a family of proc... MoreRead More
- Chinese Herbal Medicine may assist the body in rebalancing, healing itself and restore homeostatsis. While Acupuncture works from the outside in, Chinese Herbal Medicine works from the inside out, so these two modalities in combination work wonderfully together. A herbal prescription is given to suit the individual’s illness ... MoreRead More
- About cupping therapy Cupping is an ancient Chinese therapy and is used to relieve acute and chronic pain. Glass or plastic cups are applied on various points of muscular parts of the body and is used to relieve muscular tension, stiffness, lung conditions and winter colds. The after effect of this treatment can be very relaxing. The use... MoreRead More
- What is Moxibustion? Moxibustion or Moxa is the burning of Chinese herb called mugwort. The moxa can come in many forms, including cigar-like moxa rolls, rice grain sized type and compressed smokeless sticks and cones. In Chinese Medicine, Mugwort is considered to be warm, acrid and bitter when used in herbal prescription. When burnt, Mu... MoreRead More
- The Way It Works Ear candling is a holistic procedure used to remove excess wax, draw out toxins and pollutants, cleanse the sinus cavities, improve hearing and other senses and revitalize the nerve endings. The spiral of the cone causes the smoke to be pulled down into the ear canal. This causes the ear canal to warm up and loosen the w... MoreRead More
- What are Australian Bush Flower Essences? Flower Essences are gentle remedies that provide us with vibrational healing for a wide variety of conditions, particularly those related to emotional matters. They’re not to be confused with essential oils, being more subtle in their action. You may have already used Flower Essences li... MoreRead More
About Julie Constantine
Julie Constantine Doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine & Acupuncture is a qualified accredited acupuncturist and is experienced in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) and Acupuncture.
Who has treated regular Acupuncture clients for over 20 years and belongs to Association AACMA (Australia Acupuncture Chinese Medicine Association) and nationally registered with APHRA.
Her qualifications include Advanced Diploma of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Advanced Diploma of Applied Science and certificate in Acupuncture Point Injection Therapy. Julie completed a three-month medical internship at Zhejiang Medical Hospital in Hangzhou, China, in 2010.
Why Choose Us
Highly qualified and experienced practitionerA registered practitioner who has 17 years clinical experience. Registered with APHRA and Acupuncture Association AACMA (Australia Acupuncture Chinese Medicine Association).
Get real results naturallyOur interest is treating your health concerns naturally, we work with you to get the best results and outcome you want. Our aim is to improve your health and empower you back to better health.
After hours appointments availablelate evenings and Saturdays are available for your convenience.
A Warm caring and friendly practitionerSupporting your wellbeing and healthcare with a practitioner who cares and listen to you. We provide a warm relaxing enviroment allowing you to just let go and relax.