Additional information and Clinic hours
- Health Fund rebates are available
- HICAPS availbale
- Gift vouchers are available
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and Eftpos payments
- Acupuncture is registered with the major health funds.
- Workers Compensation is also available for Acupuncture under the Workers Compensation Scheme, however, you will need a referral from your GP if you are claiming under WorkCover.
NOTE: Our clinic rooms has wheelchair and disable access
PRE-PAY FOR YOUR TREATMENT
For your convenience pre-pay before your next treatment Click on the PAY NOW button and select the treatment you require. We can issue you a receipt for your health fund.
We have HICAPS to enable electronic claims and payment processing. Most funds ‘ extras’ will cover a portion of your Acupuncture fee.
CANCELLATIONS OR NOT SHOWING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
We value your health and wellness. We try to cater for everybody’s needs. We are a small business, therefore, missed appointments (particularly after hours) are inconvenient to both practitioner and potential bookings.
We require 24 hours notice of cancellation, otherwise 50% of the standard fee will be charged. No show on the day will be 100% of consultation fee.
A CONFIRMATION TEXT
You will receive a reminder text 24hours before your appointment when you are welcome to change your mind. If you forget your appointment, then expect to be charged.
We have wheelchair and disable access and Free Parking is available for our clients at the front of the building.
HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
YOU CAN TEXT: Julie, your available times to Mobile 0438 984 290
EMAIL: email your preferred appointment time email@example.com
* If you change your mind or forget your appointment, then expect to be charged. If you can’t find a suitable time just text Julie, with the time you would prefer. We do try our best to accommodate appointments for our regular clients outside usual clinic hours by request.
Tuesday: 9am-until late
Wednesday: 9am - until late
Thursdays: 9am - until late
Fridays: 11am – 3pm
* If you change your mind or forget your appointment, then expect to be charged.
If you can’t find a suitable time just text Julie, with the time you would prefer. We do try our best to accommodate appointments for our regular clients outside usual clinic hours by request.
When booking your appointment, please be aware:
If you arrive late, your Acupuncture session will still finish at the scheduled time and you will be charged the standard fee.
****Turning Point Acupuncture operates from Refine Physio and pilates, Bowen Hills****